The comfort of knowing that your overseas assignments are being managed more efficiently and both the assignee and the company will be compliant.
comprar ciplox sin receta
- Details of salary and benefits, historical data in addition to current, vital for calculating the initial assignment remuneration package and annual salary reviews.
- COLA data, location allowance or any other allowance your company policy offers to ensure the assignee is kept whole.
- Exchange rates required for calculations and to monitor currency fluctuation.
- Key dates, e.g. passport, visa and work permit start and expiry dates, critical to ensure assignees can legally travel and work in the assigned country.
- Assignment start and end dates, essential to manage the relocation, prolongation and eventual repatriation.
- Emergency contact details, important in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Managements reports as required, by date, home/host country order to view critical dates, pending assignments, current assignments, assignments due to end.
- IPM will monitor the dates as a matter of course and will alert you well before the expiry date so that a decision can be made whether to prolong, repatriate or transfer the assignee to local employment terms.
- Storage of all important documents ranging from tailored assignment letter to compliancy documents.
- Tracking of destinations services such as immigration, pre assignment visit, orientation, freight, relocation etc.
- Hypothetical home tax calculation, based on salary to obtain a hypothetical net salary. Many of our clients have adopted the tax equalisation approach to pay and benefits.
- Application of COLA and other allowances determined by policy to obtain an adjusted net salary.
- Host country gross up tax calculation, taking into accounts all components of the tax and social security planning.
- Preparation of the balance sheet to show the net position for the assignee and the tax liability for the Company.
- Preparation of assignment costing to include all the salary costs and other benefits provided.
- The calculation of the additional tax on the taxable value of benefits in accordance with the Host Country tax rules.
- The calculation provides support with the checking of the final pay delivery.