Helping to create the UK's environment capital
We are an ethical company with high values, taking our responsibilities towards our clients and their employees, our suppliers, our employees and the local community seriously. We encourage all we work with and who work for us to consider and make significant contributions to the environmental factors that challenge us all.
comprar betagan in drops To lead by example, we decided to work towards and have achieved the Green Level accreditation through Investors in the Environment, gaining recognition for our efforts and achievement. In 2013, we first gained the Green Level Accreditation and since then have continuously worked to maintain the standard. The environmental work has always been important and the engagement with staff has maintained enthusiasm, even through difficult economic times.comprar dapoxetine
comrar venta cobix Our Green Champion, with guidance from iiE, has worked together with all employees and managers, introducing simple actions, such as switching off lights and equipment, thinking before you print and controlling water use. These small changes have helped us reduce costs saving over £900 in electricity and over £1000 through water and paper reduction over the last two years.zoloft Why are we doing this?
- Financial benefits - Cost reduction
- Public perception/Improved Corporate Image
- Tendering – ticking boxes/supply chain
- Corporate social and environmental responsibility
- Remain competitive in our market place
- Because we want to do our bit as a team!
- Since starting the Environmental Policy in 2011 we have reduced our electricity, paper and water costs by £3,004.12
- Since introducing recycling bins we have reduced the amount of waste that goes into landfill by 33%
- We have engaged employees into thinking about switching off energy fuelled products when not in use and making them more aware of ways to help the environment
- We have been awarded the IiE Bronze, Silver and Green awards.